A Natural, Safe And Organic Solution.
Works With All Models And Sizes Of Septic Tanks And Soakaways
Rain Water Soakaways
Remove Septic Tank Lid, Or Manhole Cover.
Pour the Soakaway Worms and bedding into the septic tank or chamber nearest the soakaway.
The Worms will make there way through the soakaway pipes
The Worms will clean out and unblock the soakaway pipes
- WHAT WORMS DO YOU USE?
- There are over 150 species of worm in the UK. Our worms are a special type of sewage worm, indigenous to the UK and are bred in wormeries.
- WILL THE WORMS DROWN?
- No. Worms do not drown in water, sludge or silt if there is oxygen present. In most septic tanks and soakaways there is an aerobic process that takes place. Because of this natural process the worms can survive.
- WILL HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS KILL THE WORMS?
- No. Septic tanks hold 1000's of gallons of waste water. The ratio of cleaning chemicals to waste water is such that the chemicals are so highly diluted that they will not harm the worms.
- WILL THE WORMS REPAIR COLLAPSED PIPES OR PIPES THAT ARE CHOKED BY TREE ROOTS?
- No. Soakaway worms will only work on fat, grease, excrement, sludge, and soil.
- ONCE THE WORMS HAVE EATEN, DIGESTED AND PROCESSED THE SEWAGE, WON'T THEIR WORM CAST CLOG THE SOAKAWAY?
- No. The worm cast discharge consists mostly of water that naturally drains away and bio degrades into the soil.
- HOW LONG DO THE WORMS LIVE?
- The worms are a one time solution. Inside the septic tank and soakaway pipes, the worms will breed and multiply in their surroundings, and as older worms die off they will be replaced by younger ones.
- HOW DO I GET THE WORMS INTO MY SOAKAWAY?
- There are 2 very simple ways to get the worms into your soakaway. 1) Remove the septic tank lid. 2) Simply pour the bucket of worms and bedding into your septic tank. 3) Replace the septic tank lid. 4) Within 1-2 days many of the worms will slowly start to make their way into the soakaway, breeding and multiplying as they do so. Alternatively, If you have a manhole chamber installed that runs directly into your soakaway, just pour the bucket of worms and bedding into it. Within 1-2 days the worms will make their way into the soakaway pipes.
- HOW LONG BEFORE THE WORMS UNBLOCK MY SOAKAWAY?
- The worms will adjust quickly to their new surroundings, and start the process of cleaning and eating the sludge, silt and debris in your soakaway within a matter of days. Typically it can take 2-3 weeks for the worms to work their way through your entire soakaway pipes, depending on the size of the soakaway, and how badly it is blocked. If you suspect the soakaway is in poor condition then please use the extra large bucket of soakaway worms.
- ARE THE WORMS GUARANTEED TO WORK?
- If your soakaway is blocked up with sludge, grease, excrement and soil the worms will unblock it. They will not clear tree roots, or remedy crushed or collapsed pipes. In 99% of cases the worms work fantastically, and 1000's of worms have been sold up to date. If the worms do not work, and you have to get your soakaway repaired or replaced, then all we require is proof that the pipes are not crushed or root infection wasn't the problem. Based on this will gladly refund you 100% guaranteed.
- WILL THE WORMS EVER LEAVE THE SEPTIC TANK AND SOAKAWAY AND ACCESS MY BATHROOM OR TOILET?
- No. This species of sewage worm will stay in its own natural environment.
My name is Jason, and I have been repairing and installing septic tanks and soakaways for over 15 years.
During this time I observed an interesting and unusual fact. Certain soakaways, regardless of their age were still working as perfectly as the day they were first installed. In many cases some of these soakaways were 20-50 years old, and had survived the septic tank many times over. What made the difference between these drain fields and the 1000's of soakaways that become blocked and fail each year?
I noticed that the healthy soakaways had naturally occurring worms inside them. However, the worms in these soakaway pipes were not normal worms, they were sewage worms.
Why was that? For 1000's of years worms have been living underground, eating rotten and decaying waste and converting it into clean organic matter. This is Nature's way of keeping the soils on our planet healthy.
I embarked on some serious research and found that in the UK there are around 150 different species of indigenous worms. Only 1 of these species is a sewage worm that digests, processes and converts sewage waste into a biodegradable substance.
The results for customers who use Soakaway Worms on their blocked soakaways were incredible. Customers now have a cost effective and organic solution.
Soakaway Worms will save you having to spend £1000's to repair your soakaway. They also greatly reduce your septic tank emptying times and costs.
Interestingly, many of the big cities in Australia, New Zealand, Sweden and many other countries have been using sewage worms to treat and convert their waste water and sewage into safe organic waste for years.
If you have septic tank soakaway problems or your want to protect your soakaway then the solution is Soakaway Worms.
A Natural, Safe And Organic Solution. Soakaway Worms Work With:
All Models And Sizes Of Septic Tanks And Soakaways
Rain Water Soakaways
Blocked Drainage Pipes